The purpose of this document is to assist any customer lodge a formal complaint if they wish to do so and how and when Capitol Body Corporate Administration will respond to the complaint.
Complaint Management Process
A person wishing to make a complaint may do so in writing to:
- The team member they were dealing with at the time unless you are making a complaint about this person.
- The Operations Manager, or if the complaint is about:
- a product or service delivered by our company; the complaint will normally be dealt with by the relevant body corporate manager.
- a team member, the complaint will normally be dealt with by the Team Leader.
Procedures for Complaint Management
Our Operations Manager will be responsible for:
- Registering the complaint
- Registering the complaint in the companies’ complaints register
- Informing the complainant that their complaint has been received and providing them with information about the process and time frame
- Investigating the complaint
- Capitol Body Corporate Administration will examine the complaint within 5 working days of the complaint being received
- We will inform the complainant via email within 10 working days of the complaint being received of what action will be undertaken to investigate and resolve the complaint, and the expected time frame for resolution. As far as possible, complaints or appeals will be investigated and resolved within 20 working days of being received. If this time frame cannot be met, the complainant will be informed of the reasons why and of the alternative time frame for resolution.
- Resolving the complaint
- Deciding or referring to the appropriate people for a decision within 20 working days of the complaint being received
- Informing the complainant of the outcome and any options for further action if required.
- What if the customer is unhappy with the resolution?
- If the customer is not happy with the outcomes of a complaint, they may be able to lodge a complaint with Strata Community Association (QLD) which will determine if it has the power to investigate your complaint.
SCA (QLD) Code of Conduct and Complaint Handling
Please click here https://www.strata.community/code-of-conduct to access the SCA (Qld) Code of Conduct and further information.