We offer a personalised and cost effective service. Our team boasts expert knowledge and offers practical advice built on years of experience. With Capitol managing your body corporate efficiently and effectively, you are able to concentrate on other areas of your investment.
Body corporate management core services
Annual general meeting – convene and attend the meeting and record and distribute the minutes.
Committee meetings – convene and attend the meeting and record and distribute the minutes.
Banking – issue and collect levies, pay invoices, reconcile the body corporate’s financial statements.
Record keeping – maintain and update registers, maintain accurate body corporate records.
Budgets and financials – prepare annual financial statements, draft annual budgets.
Correspondence – monitor and inform committee of incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Administration of meetings other than those required by legislation
- Issue additional levy notices or invoices (e.g. utility on-charging to owners, insurance excess invoices)
- Liaison with all lot owners, residents, caretakers, contractors and other stakeholders (e.g. councils).
- Assist the committee to arrange maintenance and repairs for the common property.
- Assist the committee to understand and meet all statutory reporting and compliance requirements.
- Assist the body corporate with the application and enforcement of its by-laws.
- Assist the committee with non-routine matters by providing advice and drafting responses for approval.
- Collection of overdue levy contributions in order to maintain the body corporate cash flow
- Services outside normal business hours
Establishing new bodies corporate
We work with you and your team to ensure the setup of the new community titles scheme maximises the success of your development, and provides value for future owners and investors.
The best results are achieved when Capitol is engaged as early in the development process as possible. CONTACT US today to discuss your new development opportunities.
- Provide advice regarding titling structures, scheme design, types of plans, layered schemes, staged developments and building management statements.
- Provide advice regarding the option to engage a caretaker and their potential duties.
- Prepare the first community management statement.
- Provide advice on suggested lot entitlements.
- Provide advice on by-laws, tailored to the individual scheme.
- Prepare draft budgets for the first financial year and propose initial levies.
- Arrange the body corporate insurances.
- Hold the initial body corporate meetings.
- Issue information certificates to buyers before settlement.