Join us via Microsoft Teams
Capitol offers Microsoft Teams for most meetings as an option for body corporate owners to join meetings remotely conveniently… don’t worry you can always still attend in person.
In the video below, you will learn how to join a Teams meeting prior to your body corporate meeting.
Join a Teams meeting on the web
Don’t have the Teams app? You can still join a Teams meeting.
- In your email invite, select Click here to join the meeting.
- You can also use a dial-in number and conference ID from the email to call in.
- You have three choices:
- Download the Windows app: Download the Teams desktop app.
- Continue on this browser: Join a Teams meeting on the web.
- Open your Teams app: If you already have the Teams app, go right to your meeting.
- Type your name.
- Choose your audio and video settings.
- Select Join now.
- Depending on the meeting settings, you’ll get in right away, or go to a lobby where someone in the meeting will admit you.
This post was originally posted on https://support.microsoft.com/.