It’s the most wonderful time of the year….
As we approach the end of the year and get ready for the summer holidays and wind down for Christmas, it’s a good time to reflect upon the year and our community.
We can happily share with your some real examples of what many of our clients have done and made conscious efforts to build their community.
- Decorating their buildings/properties with Christmas lights. Some reception / foyer areas have decked their halls with decorations and glittering Christmas Trees.
- Taking time to say hello and get to know others within the building as this time of the year can be lonely for some and knowing you have someone to talk to during this holiday period makes all the difference.
- Volunteering to represent the owners on the committee. This takes commitment. Special thanks to all those committee members who listen and respond to the many emails they may receive and do their best to represent the body corporate in a reasonable and fair manner.
- Inviting occupiers to a weekly/fortnightly get together, bringing a plate to share. This is great way to get to know your neighbours and form friendships.
- Holding informal Christmas get-togethers. Father Christmas has been booked and many schemes are setting aside time in the lead-up to Christmas to meet, eat and greet!