Process for obtaining committee approval
- Prior to lodging your application we recommend that you review the body corporate by-laws so that you can address any conditions included in the by-laws
- Your request will be submitted to the body corporate committee for consideration
- The committee may provide approval subject to conditions, and may rescind approval if the conditions are not met
- Should you wish for this request to be considered outside of a committee meeting, there will be a fee payable by the owner
- A quotation will be provided to you within two days of receipt of this request
- Upon acceptance of the quote, please allow up to 14 days for a response from the committee
Want to find out more about how we can help you?