Signup for our Newsletter or
Register for a Seminar
Stratamax is an online information service that Capitol offers to all owners. This service enables you to securely view and print information about your body corporate 24 hours a day, seven days a week, anywhere in the world.
The StrataMax website is designed to enable informed and increased communication between owners and the body corporate manager through interactive information.
What information can property owners access via StrataMax?
- Individual lot owner statements and levy information
- Community Management Statement (incorporating by-laws) and plans
- Building Reports (inc. insurance valuations, safety audit reports and sinking fund forecasts) and
- AGM, EGM and Committee Minutes
- Change and Update Roll Details (online)
Committee Members in addition have access to:
- Financial Statements
- Status Reports