Signup for our Newsletter or
Register for a Seminar
New format seminar series
The new seminar series next month will have a slightly different, less formal format than previous seminars.
The seminars, which are to be held on the Gold Coast (on Tuesday 16th March 9:30am-12:30pm) and in Brisbane (on Thursday 18th March 5:30pm-8:30pm), will cover a range of current ‘hot topics’ in the body corporate field in a round table format where owners will be given an opportunity to ask questions on a more casual basis than the normal ‘theatre’ style presentation.
As with previous seminars we are bringing along a number of experts to answer your questions on a range of topics:
- How to carry out a health check on your body corporate - Ian D’Arcy from Capitol
- Hot topics in insurance - Con Iconomides of Body Corporate Brokers
- New swimming pool regulations - Poolwerx
- Maintenance of Common Property - Mark Mellick of Active Lawyers (Brisbane) / Robert Brandon of Brandon Gullo Lawyers (Gold Coast)
- How to be ready for digital TV – Austar, Retrocom and TT Antenna Solutions
- How to prepare your unit/common property to get the best rent/sale price - Sonia Kohn from The Heights Real Estate
- Building Services Authority - the basics - Wendy Moulton of Building Matters
The seminars are free of charge, although we welcome all owners to make a $5 donation to ACT for Kids on arrival. To book your place go to our Events page or call us on 1300 55 10 19.